Woah!I finished New Moon yesterday which Nick lent to me on Tuesday morning after Christmas midnight mass.And my hypothesis on Christmas midnight mass is correct.Nobody actually listens to the priest while he is giving the sermon.The sad truth.
Maybe bits here and there,but not the whole thing.Everyone is either too hyper to listen or sleeping.Hmm...there seemed to be lesser alter boys serving this year as compared to last year,but who cares.Wait,I do!Haha,not really, maybe just for the people i know.Ooh!And I actually talked to James.Wished him merry Christmas.Which means he isnt a rude person and now my not-hate thing for him is gone!
Yay,Christmas rocks!its the time where you make amends with people you have a not-hate relationship with.Like James.Oh,and guess who was acting as a roman soldier,complete with a sword and soldier costume,in the pageant!Me!Yay,I'll join any pageant which the St Joseph choir is in charge of in a heartbeat.The rehearsals were so fun and the people were very cool.Oh,and during the whole mass,i was looking for Chelsea,and all the while,she was seating two seats behind me.I felt so dumb.Don't you dare agree with me on this.So after the mass,introduced Jerome,Nick,Pris,Renyi,Christopher and Shermaine to Zara,Chelsea and Stephanie.But I think Shermaine didn't get to meet some of them cos she had to leave early.Damn.Me and Chelsea stared swapped stories about camp.I think I'm gonna have to apologise to a lot of people for some people's,ahem*Nick and Jerome *ahem*,weirdness.
Especially Jeremy's brother.He looked at them like they were crazy. Which,oh yea,they are.Damn,and their my friends.Why do i stick with them again?Oh yeah, cos i love all my friends in spite of their kukuness.I'm so messed up.Renyi and Nick were saying our servers sucked.lol,i know zilch about serving,but who cares?I still like the alter servers in my church best.With the exception of a few...
Now,I'll rant about New Moon.Somehow,it didn't seem as nice as Twilight,but it was still pretty good to me.I really pity Jacob,and yet,I cant blame Bella at all.I mean,I get what shes going through,in a way.Throughout the story,I'll root for Jacob,yet not root for him at the same time.Its isn't a love-hate relationship.Its just,everyone knows Edward and Bella are soul mates,perhaps even more if possible. Jacob and Bella are soul mates too,but in a different sense.Jacob is Bella's other half,Edward is her.Do i make sense?Probably not.Who cares?She cant be live without both,but the feeling of losing each is different.Jacob is her very very best friend. The brother she never had.Edward was more than her boyfriend.They were really a whole.She owes Jacob alot,if not for him,she would never have felt alive again,and he did indirectly cause Edward to return.All in all,humans,vampires and werewolves are strange,messed up creatures.Edward raised the bar too high for Jacob to reach.Jacob was extremely close though...yeah,how much that sucks.Why do i live for those story plots?Right,cos they usually have happy endings in the end.And I'm a sucker for happy endings..oh,i nicknamed my new stuff toy emo!its supposed to be poopsie's playmate.
Anyways....the presents i got this year was pretty cool!A huge thank you to everyone who gave me something!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment