I'm sleeping later and later.
And thats a statement cos my late is already 3am.
Today i slept at 5am.
Doing what?
Conferencing with friends from legion.
I seriously hope my parents would never find this.
So the convo actually started at 10 but my dad came home from church at around 11 maybe so i had to hangup,then he went back to the room at say...11.30.Roy and I were still eating the food he brought back and we finished at 11.45 i think.then i went to brush my teeth,clean my face..etc,etc.then i called back again.the ppl on the line was jia lor mee,nick cos we used his no,clarissa,shermaine,christopher, um...yeah...cannot remember who else,no offense.Leticia was also there for awhile.then we decided to use chris' phone instead.So slowly...everyone had to go...jia lor mee dunno do what,shermaine cos she had to sleep,leticia left at 10.30.then the only people left was me,clarissa,chris,nick and rachel called after a shermaine left.then we started talking about interesting things that happened in camp.haha,but i wouldn't elaborate.then rachel left a while later,then i think 1 or 2 hrs later nick left.so it was just me,chris and clarissa.we played truth and more truth,haha,i made that name up.we just asked each other questions.then we went for a food break.i took M&Ms and an apple.we chatted somemore,chris fell asleep so me and clarissa went for a waterbreak,then chris was awake when we got back.chatted somemore,then chris fell asleep again.this time it was like 4.30.me and clarissa waited till 4.35 before we decided to hang up cos we couldnt manage to wake chris up,haha.then i went bck to my room,i lied down on my bed at 4.47 and i think i fell asleep around 4.55 or so.and that sums up my morning.I woke up at 1pm today.latest ever time.
Yay!I broke my record.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment