Thursday, February 12, 2009

You're mixing me up now

Listening to : The Pros and Cons of Breathing - Fall Out Boy

I forgot to whine about not going to the FOB concert.
I wanted terribly to see Hey Monday.
But never you mind.
I'm gonna go for the RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS concert!
(Hopefully.)
(Such a downer)

Has anyone ever found true,untainted joy in wearing a salmon coloured jacket?
Yeah,me too. :D

Oh.I've just realised,after blog-browsing,that I need a To-Do List for 2009!

My To-Do List for 2009;sense and/or actuality not required.

1) Get a camera,and quick.
2) Change my specs.
3) Make Z/R my new motivation for obscure-band-finding.
4) Make N/C my motivation for Geography studying.
5) Speak in Old English with Shermaine. ( Good for Literature,no?)
6) Brush up on my non-existent Spanish.
7) If ever I hget a candy craving,sing I Want Candy.No preference over GC/AC.
8) Stop doing random ballet moves in the kitchen/living room/bedroom.
9) Write a new About Me. A new year,a new me. (no,not really)
10) Go to a concert.
11) Not procrastinate when given math homework.
12) Get a new phone!
13) Go shopping,due to the infinite number of weddings being held this year.

No comments: