Listening to : New Born - Muse
I am extremely sleepy.
I fell asleep halfway through the FA Cup highlights on ESPN.
Granted,it was a highlight of those lesser known teams.
But still.
I realised that I still have not watched the two Audrey Hepburn movies that I bought in the hols.
Oh man.
I realise there are already six 'I's in this post.
Abigail,you narcissist!
I'm -here we go again- gonna be another Paris Hilton,soon.
Just without the tiny animals and hotel heiress title.
Ehh,whatever.
There are so many birthday people that I've forgotten to wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Daniel,Mavis,Shannon,Prashanti!
I like a moment like this!
The song,not the moment.
Though I can't find fault with the current moment,I guess.
I just want tomorrow's test to be over.
I should listen less when Yuning and Melissa's talking.
They keep talking about how stressful sec3 is.
And its only the 28th day of the year.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment