Wednesday, December 03, 2008

And Then Some...

Listening to : Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake

And now,ladies and gents,the postponed JXY post.
Would you like it blow-by-blow,or just in general?
I vote general.

Firstly,Hougang Mall.
Note to James and Kang Joe:
20 metres away from a shop is not the same as being next to and/or near it.
Priscilla was there a little later.
If I fast-forward a little,it would bring us to the the start of JXY.
I survived a Japanese Gameshow-like skit by the YGZ.
Mag,Jerome,Joven,Melvin,John and I were in Geeks!
Cluedo was fun,especially Nic's sudden 'UMBRELLA GIRL!' scream.
All the Shen Xius were really good.
The rafia string activity was the awesomest.
Singing loudly + back-to-back Conferences = a sore throat,
which is what I'm reduced to.
But you know what?
It was pretty worth it.
Andandand,for the third JXY in a row,
I have yet to be hit by a water bomb.
Oh yeah.

On a completely random note.
Zara,have fun in USA.
Maybe you'll get to see Nick and Norah's there?
Ahh,and Chelsea wants to watch it with us.
Now,the real question is:
How do we watch it at all?

No comments: