Listening to : Nothing.How pathetic is that?
I wake up every morning
with a big smile on my face.
-Gives You Hell
No.Because when I woke up this morning,
I was not feeling well.
And I had to skip CCA,which is starting to get fun.
Now here I am,sitting on my bed eating Chips More,feeling a lot better,
looking through Friendsters and Livejournals for the camp pictures.
I can't even remember what happened the night before.
Except for watching Quantum of Solace in TM,and going
"WHAT THE HELL!They're gonna show Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging here,
and they're not even showing Nick and Norah's!?" when I saw the Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging poster.
Then I turned around and saw the Nick and Norah's poster.And I jumped for joy.
And I texted Zara to tell her the good news,and she also went 'Yay!'
Quantum for solace is,I think,a bit overrated.
Or maybe it was just because I was struggling to keep my eyes open.
That happened during Kungfu Panda too.
Then everyone would go
'What's wrong with you Abi!?How could you not like Kungfu Panda!?'
after I tell them i did not enjoy Kungfu Panda.
On a happier note,
Obama got golden Globe-ed?
That's cool man.
If I had a hamster,I would name it Excalibur Roscoe Gaskarth.
Excalibur because I love King Arthur stories,and it sounds like a bunny.
Roscoe because I like the movie Pixel Perfect,
even though the guy fell in love with a freaking hologram.
Gaskarth,and not Merrick,because Alex gets the most interviews and is such a potty mouth.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment