Listening to : Side Effects of Sippin on Sunshine - Open Till Midnight
Ahh.I got an invitation from Matt Ballinger to go to The Bitter End for a concert by Open Till Midnight,his new band,via facebook.
Only problem?
The address is 147 Bleeker St, New York.
That honestly sucks,you know?
But anyway,their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/opentillmidnight.
Go check it out,cos Matt Ballinger is in it.
And you know its gonna be awesome.
Its all acoustic rock-ish.
Sorta like The Juice,but a lesser Indie feel.
I think its unfair that only people in Tufts can join the We (heart) The Juice,
because I (heart) The Juice too!
Anyway,talking about Matt Ballinger is way too fun.
I think I can type his name faster than I can type mine.
Huh.Not so great.
Oh yes.
The Art Biennale is cool.
Just skip the Beach Road one and go straight to City Hall.
There's AIR-CONDITIONING there!
More important than you think.
He wrote a tasty jam and all the planets did align
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment