Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caught up in a moment,but not in the right way

Listening to : Dear Maria (Count Me In) - All Time Low

The Dear Maria video is my favourite All Time Low music video,I think.
You get to see a lot of Zachary Steven Merrick.
Close-up shots,too.

I'm so sorry to be saying this,but...
OH MY GOSH.
Hahaha.
I just saw pictures of Jeremy Heng in secondary school.
That's all I have to say.
It made me crack up.
(No offense,Jeremy.
I don't think you'll see this anyway.
If its any comfort -which I doubt it is-,
you're still one of my favourite altar servers!)
Hahaha.
How's that for a good night's sleep?
The pictures ah...

The tentative October/November/December schedule.(Because its so fun to write out)

31 Oct - Clarissa's birthday.
1 Nov - Joel and Pearlyn's birthday,Great Grandmother's birthday celebration.
4 Nov - SDMA - finish up script and audio stuff.
5 Nov - CCA,Denise's birthday
6 Nov - Toni's coming over to see my newly green room.Yay.
10Nov - Student Leader camp
11Nov - Student Leader camp
12 Nov- CCA outing.Submission of SDMA work.
14Nov - Confirmation camp starts
17Nov - Confirmation camp ends
19Nov - Last day of CCA
27Nov - JXY starts
1 Dec - JXY ends
4 Dec - Stephanie and Auntie Annie's birthday.
8 Dec - Nicholas Cheang's gig.Um...tentative,I think.
13Dec - Nicholas Cheang's birthday.
14 - 24 Dec - I DON'T CARE,I'M SO BOOKING THESE DAYS SOLELY FOR CHRISTMAS PREP.(okay,no.There are exceptions.)
25Dec - Its finally Christmas!
31Dec - Deepti's birthday

To that,I just have to say...'Oh shit.That's a lot.'

No comments: