Listening to : Can You Keep A Secret? - The Cab
I swear-
Reading through your past MSN conversations can be super fun.
Be careful though,your random outburst of "HAHA,ohmygosh!" might scare people.
I've read four books over the course of two days.
Does that signify my boredom enough?
I miss history lessons.
I miss drama lessons.
I miss the school's cafe.
I MISS SCHOOL.
I like capitalizing randomly.
I've realised I haven't posted something long for awhile.
Ooh,I'm leaving for Malacca next week.
I've already planned who to buy presents for.
I like making lists.
Its not such a felony.
If I go to poly,I wonder if I'll still be able to get into University.
I mean,why spend two years in JC when I more or less know what course I want?
Huh.
I'll go ask people.
People as a word seems so vague.
Suddenly,I miss Philippines.
An image of Julianne's house just appeared in my mind.
What with her beautiful ixora.
I wonder what my chances of having A.D.D are?
Slim to none,I hope.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment