Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Listening to : Perfect - Simple Plan

Met my Godmother yesterday.
Told her stuff I usually only tell Toni and Jeri.
But did not reveal names.
As in,no-I-did-not-tell-her-what-green-checkered-gay-guy's-name-was.
But who cares,anyway?

Hmm,then went to watch the Singapore vs Uzbekistan.
With James,Gabriel,Elijah,Matthew and Joshua.
And of course my dad and Roy and John.
Yes,I was the only girl,again.
As usual.

The altar servers on diving:
James:" You are not part of the grass la!"
Matthew: "Eh,you wanna dive go Bedok Swimming Complex dive la!"

Such a fiesty,yet witty 12-year-old(Matthew).
Oh yeah!James spoke to me for the second and third time.
Quite a big deal,you could say.
"Just try to blend in with the crowd"
Then,
"So you got through?"
I didn't have a ticket,that's why.
Elijah didn't too,though!
Secondary school pupils were supposed to have tickets.
But it was a good gane.Fun for me,not for Singapore.
We lost 7-3,you see.
The crowd there was damn funny!
And Gabriel was nice,he's helping out in Confirmation camp one!
Yes!

No comments: