Yes!I'm now using FireFox on my mum's com,which is way better than Safari.And,HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!Or...rather...sad good Friday....cos God died for our sins?Yeah,well,today,Maundy Thursday,was awesomely-super-coolio-ly fun!The CCD people organised a church visiting activity for all the confirmation classes.
The people from my class:Stephanie,Zara,Scott,Joel,Timothy,Angeline,Catherine,Aaron,Ignatius,Joshua,Samuel,Basil,Jonathan,
Justin.Do you realise something?There were very very little girls.But anyway,I got to know my classmates more!Like,I realized Scott can look really emo,Aaron might have a girlfriend(I'm way shocked by this revelation,but never mind),Joshua has never held a girl's hand,Justin is still gay as ever.Oh,and Joel and I are on the same wavelength when teasing Zara about *ahem*Billabong/Abercrombie Guy.We are great partners in that section.He sits next to Eliz in class!How unfair is that?Hmm,oh and Sec 2s I knew(either personally or not):Priscilla,Jonathan,Theresa,*ahem*Jerome*ahem*,Charlotte,Denise,Clare.Um...guess that's all.
Side note:oh my shit.I'm yours by Jason Mraz is so damn cute.
Okay,back.First church we visited was St Mary of the Angels.But didn't get to go in cos Mass was not over yet.Second,third and fourth was the three churches in the Town area.Like Cathedral of the Good Shepherd.The pipe organ at the back is so cool!And,Pris was sitting next to me,calling Gabriel Ho a stupid Man Utd fan.When I turned to see which guy she was referring to,I went:'Um,he's a Liverpool fan...'Haha,she insulted her own club.Whatever,Man United still rocks your socks man.And you know it.Another funny conversation on the bus on the way back to church between um...someone whose name I can't remember and I:
Me:Hi,how old are you?
Him:Same age as Benedict.(my cat class teacher.23 i think...)
Me:Oh...so you know Jeremy right?
Him:Jeremy Heng?
Me:Yeah.
Him:How do you know him?
Me:My father used to coach him.I also know Damien....James...Bernard...
Him:Oh....how?
Me:Um...my father is Francis Lee.
Him:OH!What's your name?
Me:Abigail.
Him:Yeah!I remember.Where's Roy?
Me:Um...he's too young to come.
Yes,I found that conversation very amusing.And yes,I think everyone in the church knows my father.I bet I'm referred to as "Francis' daughter' or 'the coach's daughter' very often.Damn.Anyway,long story short,today was super fun,Cross guy looks like Jerome minus the bad hair,Mike guy is gay with skinny jeans(but yeah,still hot Pris),Justin is gay,and even gay-er with skinny jeans.Yeah,there's a (huge)thing about guys wearing skinny jeans that irritates me.At least Billabong guy doesn't wear them.Never seen him wear jeans ever anyway.
But,yes,can't emphasize enough how much today rocked.'Cept for the school part I guess...
Oh yeah,there seems to be very little altar servers this year.When asked on it,Benedict said they quit/resigned for 'personal reasons'...Oohhh?
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment