Something random to chew on:
-I've been having a damn headache since 7.30 and now its 10.41
-I'm listening to Hannah Montana and its surprisingly a good headache battler...thing...
-I've not finished all my homework yet.
-Easter vigil is super fun and I'm looking forward to it a lot.
-I hope Man Utd doesn't lose to Liverpool on Easter like they did to Portsmoth last year Easter
-I have no idea why that particular game is still fresh in my mind.
-Maybe it was Ferdinand's comical own goal?
-Ben Foster is my new idol!
-But Kasper Schmeichel is still hotter.
-Shut up.He is.
-I still hate Torres,that pretty boy.
-No offense to Pris,cos she likes Torres,that pretty boy.
-I love jungle gyms.
-Would anyone ask us 'What is the conversion of energy in _ and _?' during our job interviews?
-I love saying 'What shit is that!?'.
-Especially during football games.
-I must have said it more than thirty times last night during a football game(Derby-ManUtd,0-1)
-Officer Training Camp looked very torturous to me.
-My headache is gone!
-I'm now a fan of Panadols.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment