Ooh yeah!I finally cut my hair.So now its shorter.Duh.Anyway,not as nice let down as it is tied up.But who cares,I hardly let my hair down.Right.I like my hair at this length.
Today,I've decided to rant about FOOTBALL!I'm majorly deprived of football in school.So too bad,dude.Looks like you're stuck!(:.And the Arsenal vs Man Utd game was a let down.In a good way.We won by a bloody 4-0 scoreline!Yes!Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes!You know,have you ever tried to say 'yes' and pretend you've never heard of that word?It would sound pretty funny.Back to the subject.I love Fletcher!I bet no one knows but I actually do.Zara said he looks like some sort of prince,just not as well built.I agree.He scored two goals!Rooney scored the first goal,Nani,the third.And,WOOHOO!We freakin rock!
Camp Corri tomorrow!Bet it wouldn't be as nice as Legion camp,but hey,they're bringing us to Sentosa tomorrow,so I'll try not to be too biased.Key word:Try.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment